Are you nervous about moving to the world’s most populous nation? Do you want to work in China but you’re worried about getting scammed? Do you want to travel off China’s beaten path but don’t know where to go?
Do you just want to ask someone a million questions and get honest answers?
Trust me, I’ve been there.
What Can We Talk About?
- Help you decide which program, company or school is the best fit for you
- Review contracts and let you know whether or not to sign
- Provide classroom teaching tips and practical advice
- Ensure you don’t get scammed or taken advantage of
Living in China
- Help you choose a city that’s best for you
- Advice about finding an apartment and what to pack
- How to survive in China without speaking Chinese
- Apps you need, networking groups to join, VPNs and more invaluable advice
Travel in China
- Customized route and itinerary suggestions
- Accommodation and transportation advice
- Tips for how to avoid the crowds, navigate the language barrier and enjoy your experience
- Help you venture to China’s most off-the-beaten path locations (including Tibet and Xinjiang!)
Why Skype Me?
- I’ve spent the last three years living in China, and I’ve traveled just about every place there is to go, including Tibet and Xinjiang!
I taught English in public schools and private academies, ranging from kindergarten all the way through adults! Now I work as a college admissions consultant, helping Chinese kids apply to American colleges.
I’m fluent in Mandarin Chinese, and I know all of the best sites and apps to make sure you enjoy your time in China!
I know it can be scary to venture across the world to a country so vastly different from home. I absolutely love living in China, and I want to make sure your experience is the best it can be.
For just 67 USD, you can Skype me for an hour!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started
Get the Adventure Started!
Subscribe now for the Asia adventure travel secrets regular tourists miss.
Let me get you started with FREE content, exclusive giveaways and more!