Are you a fellow travel blogger looking to write a guest post? You’ve come to the right place!
I’m looking for inspirational guest posts on Asia travel and food, teaching and working abroad, crazy travel adventures, and female travel.
Before you send me an email with a pitch, please look over my editorial guidelines to save both me and you time. (Because let’s be honest, I’m just going to copy and paste this link to you if you don’t follow them).
Note to Copywriters and Companies: The following guidelines are for travel bloggers and aspiring writers who wish to share their stories with a wider audience. If you would like to advertise with a commercial link, feel free to reference my Work With Me Page. If you are a commercial site, please do not try to fake it. I’ll be able to tell by the link you wish to include.
Guest Post Editorial Guidelines:
- Your post should be a minimum of 800 words
- Minimum of 5 photos 800 px wide (all photos must be legally obtained- not just sourced from google)
- Attach 1 large high-quality jpg image at least 1075 px wide to serve as the feature image (optional)
- Attach 1 vertical jpg image at least 800 px tall to use for Pinterest (optional)
- All articles must be original content. They must not have been posted previously anywhere on the internet.
- Make sure to include a bio for the bottom of the post with a headshot, all your social media accounts and your travel blog URL if you have one
- Do not include any more than three external links within the body of the text (no commercial or affiliate links)
Send Me a Pitch!
Still interested in guest posting? Send me your idea and a link to your blog and I’ll get back to you within a few days. You can send me up to three pitch ideas!
What are you waiting for? Email email@example.com to get started!